- Maybe I’m late to the game on this one, but gym mecca Equinox serves up weekly meal plans on their blog! My favorite part: how organized the instructions are. Prepping so many meals can be overwhelming, but with a step-by-step guide you’ll be done in no time.
- A lot of women in Florida (and apparently around the world) are figuring out ways to get arrested in Gainesville after a pic was posted of some of their officers. While the comments from the other users are hilarious, my favorites are the responses from the GPD itself. Anyone else looking for a 2018 calendar?
- Edith Windsor, LGBTQ rights pioneer, passed away this week at 88 years old. During a time when many feel as though their rights are being disrespected and threatened, I’m hoping that learning more about a woman who never gave up will inspire others to keep on keepin on. Here is a great profile written by The New Yorker in 2013.
1. Gift certificates that allow me to buy coffee guilt free. I’m trying to cut back on spending and coffee was one of the first things to go but thank God for coworkers and friends who understand and enable my addiction by gifting me coffee.
2. This clip of Liam Neeson’s prank call to Maggie Grace’s ex-boyfriend. Everyone needs a Liam Neeson in their life. Or preferably, the real Liam Neeson.
3. The dreadmill. While we normally have a tumultuous relationship, I’ve really appreciated having access to one training for Rock & Roll DC. While I get bored out of my gourd after a few miles, you can’t run a marathon if you’re broken on the ground after hitting a patch of ice.
4. My YakTrax. You need to get these things. I wear them to walk to work and it’s a much less stressful walk when I know that I’m not going to die. Thank you, Dad.
5. This dress. I rented it for an event in March and I am insanely excited to wear it. Rent the Runway never disappoints.